Saturday, April 30, 2011

Comeback Time

Apologies for stopping the blogging and thinking for a little while. I was sidetracked by recent events in the online poker world, which had been providing my income recently. But have no fear I'm still thinking a great deal about issues in education, how they play out politically and in the media and, when I'm lucky, small scale solutions.

Topics to look forward to include a belated look at the DC test cheating scandal (probably in multiple parts), a little dive into political game theory, and some discussion of understanding variance.

One thing I will try to incorporate also is taking some of the lessons and thought processes I learned from poker and applying them to education, politics or nothing in particular. Thus I hope to marry a few of my passions.

No comments:

Post a Comment